- Evaluations performed for bonuses of this type are conditioned by the type of position that was held. The point score scales will be published in the pertinent resolutions. Any positions that are not included in these point score tables will be studied by the Galician Committee for Reports, Evaluations, Certifications, and Accreditations (CGIACA in Galician), which will take their relevance into account and decide whether or not to grant equivalence to them.
- In order to be granted the right to receive this bonus a minimum of 0.5 segments/points must be obtained
- The evaluations obtained under each call for applications can be consolidated and will be totaled based upon the whole numbers and tenths obtained for each position, up until a maximum of 8 segments/points.
- In cases where two administrative positions are held simultaneously the higher range position will be taken into account, or in other words:
If a person is performing two positions simultaneously:
- The first as Coordinator of the University Orientation Course (COU in Spanish) from January 1, 2002 until December 31, 2005.
- The second as Department Director from January 1, 2003 until December 31, 2004. The segments will be calculated by taking this overlap into account:
- The period that will be calculated as COU Coordinator will include the periods from January 1, 2002 to December 31, 2002 and from January 1, 2005 to December 31, 2005.
- The period between January 1, 2003 and December 31, 2004 will be calculated as Department Director, since this is a higher range position than that of COU Coordinator.
* These bonuses can be applied for again under each call for applications, as long as a new position has been held that will contribute to the evaluation calculation.