- To request the bonus, interested persons must electronically fill in the application form and the list of positions held up until the cutoff date specified in the call for applications, using the forms available in the computer application, which can be found at the website www.acsug.es. Any merits that are not submitted electronically will not be evaluated.
- Once the forms have been electronically filled in, annex II must be generated, saved and then submitted at the locations indicated in section 4.
- The documentation listed below must also be submitted unless this documentation has been submitted electronically through the ACSUG’s computer platform:
- A copy of the National ID Document (DNI in Spanish) or equivalent, in cases where viewing of this information in the identity data verification system has been expressly denied to the ACSUG, according to the provisions found in Decree 255/2008 of 23 October (Official Gazette of Galicia of 13 November).
- Documentation verifying the positions held:
- Positions held at the universities belonging to the Galician University System: only in cases where querying the corresponding universities has been expressly denied to the ACSUG.
- Positions held at all other institutions: documentation must be provided to verify these positions held: official certificate issued by the General Secretary of the corresponding university or the equivalent body, or if applicable, a photocopy from the Official Bulletins or Gazettes where the appointment and resignation appear, respectively.
- Any other documents the applicant considers to be relevant.
- Submittal of annex II, and the complementary documentation indicated in section 3 if applicable, must be performed at the web portal of the government of Galicia (Xunta de Galicia): https://sede.xunta.gal. Applications may be submitted using any of the identification and signature mechanisms admitted by the government of Galicia’s web portal, including the Chave 365 username and password system (https://sede.xunta.gal/chave365).
If you have any questions or technical difficulties, or if you need any further information during the process of obtaining the forms at the web portal, you can call the information phone number 012.