The Advisory Board is the consultative body of ACSUG and has the following functions, as referred to in section 26 of ACSUG statutes:
- Report, at the request of the director, on the consortium’s procedures and actions.
- At the request of the director, issue reports on controversies that occur with respect to compliance with standards or codes of ethics and best practices in the procedures and actions performed by the consortium.
- Analyse the methodology and the evaluation strategies that might be applied and propose measures to improve the quality of working methods and the introduction of technological innovations.
- Analyse the consortium’s operations and issue an annual report to the Governing Board.
- Maintain the proper collaboration and cooperation relations to favour the exchange of experiences and the flow of information with the committees that carry out similar functions within the external evaluation bodies that exist or are constituted at state and international level.
- Collect and analyse the suggestions, proposals and opinions that, with regard to the consortium's functions and actions will be formulated by public administrations, external evaluation bodies that exist at national and international level, Spanish universities and any other public or private institution linked to the field of university quality assurance.
- Submit proposals and suggestions to the consortium’s Management for consideration to improve performance.
- Any other function expressly commissioned by the director when its nature so permits.
César Chaparro Gómez. Universidad de Extremadura
Fernando Tejerina García. Universidad de Valladolid
Jaime Gil Aluja. Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona
Jorge Delgado García. Universidad de Jaén
José Manuel Cabrera Sixto. Universidad de Guanajuato (México)
Ana Sofía Sá Gil Rodrigues. Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
Antonio Scala. Università degli Studi di Sassari (Italy)
José Eduardo López Pereira, Director ACSUG.
Marta Amate López.
Another representative pending of appointment.
Carlos Nogueira Souto.
Luis Carlos Velón Sixto, ACSUG Technician